(Technical) SEO Manager - UX/CRO (d/f/m)
RemoteGermany, Berlin, BerlinMarketing & Growth
Datarade invented the Data Commerce Cloud™, a B2B software platform that helps companies to easily setup a data shop, integrate with data marketplaces, and build a global data business - think "Shopify for Data". With 1,000+ registered data providers, 50k+ monthly B2B users, and strategic partnerships with enterprises like SAP, we are on track to build a true category leader - join our global success story!
We are looking for a data-driven, ambitious (Technical) SEO Manager (d/f/m) to shape, execute, and scale the SEO strategy of our data marketplace. Your mission is to help users across the globe to find the right data: You ensure that our data partners' data products are highly visible on search engines and easy to discover. Together with our tech team, you'll build an excellent SEO-driven platform.
Transparency is one of our core principles for building the company we love. So here's the deal:
- Annual salary between €50K - €72K and bonus based on experience
- Participation in virtual employee stock options program (VESOP)
- 28 days of vacation, flexible working hours (just align with your team)
- Monthly retrospectives, quarterly and yearly OKR goal setting for alignment
- Equipment of your choice e.g. Macbook M1, noise-canceling headphones, large screen, etc.
- A highly-motivated, close-nit team with extremely talented and fun colleagues
- Fast career growth path, no corporate BS, proactive promotions and salary increases
- Work from home whenever you want with our hybrid office policy
- Stylish penthouse office in the center of Berlin, standing desks, 1 Gbit/s internet
- Most importantly free snacks & drinks as well as a Lelit espresso machine, football table, etc.
- Understand and map data demand with in-depth keyword research and intent grouping
- Build highly SEO and UX optimised landing pages (PLPs/PDPs) that expose our huge data supply
- Manage and expand our data categories based on available data products from our partners
- Fix and improve our technical SEO with regular site audits
- Set the overall site architecture and internal linking strategy
- Become the "SEO product manager" in our engineering sprint planning (SEO has a fixed ticket %)
- Advise on additional editorial content creation for the content marketing team
- At least 2-4 years of proven experience in (technical) SEO
- Prior experience in e-commerce SEO or related
- Huge passion for all things SEO, the esoterics and the facts :-)
- Deep understanding of structured data, information architecture, etc.
- Growth-oriented and data-driven mindset with a bias for getting things done
- Fully proficient with tools like GSC, Semrush, Searchmetrics, Ahrefs, Moz, Ryte, Google Analytics, etc.
- Business fluent in English (verbal & written)
- Experience in B2B SEO or international SEO
- Prio experience in e-commerce UX like PLPs and PDPs
- You have a knack for great UX and CRO
- Apply: Submit the application form
- Initial call (30 min): If we're a match, we’ll schedule a 30 min initial call
- Deep dive (60 min): Explore the job in a 1h deep dive with the hiring manager
- Founder talk (30 min): Talk to our founders and ask them anything
- Team meeting (30 min): Drop by our office or join for a virtual team hangout
- Offer: By now, you know us and we know you, let's make the magic happen!
Equal employment opportunity:
Datarade is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.