Talent & Organization Manager (d/f/m)
Germany, Berlin, BerlinTalent & Organization
Data is essential to solving our toughest challenges in business, science, and society. That's why we democratize access to the universe of commercial data. Our Data Commerce Cloud™ is used by thousands of companies to easily exchange data in the most transparent, trusted, and efficient way - across the globe. Data commerce made easy.
We are looking for our first Talent & Organization Manager (d/f/m) to help us massively grow our team with AAA talent and continuously create an environment where business growth is 100% aligned with our people's growth. You will directly work with our founders on building an outstanding employer brand, drive the end2end employee life cycle, and fuel our company's success with even more amazing talent.
- Attract top talent by building an outstanding employer branding strategy and translating it into all necessary actions.
- Fire up all hiring pipelines through active sourcing, networking, campaigning, and matchmaking platforms.
- Execute the end-to-end hiring processes and assure we provide a great candidate experience at all times.
- Establish scalable people operation structures to build a strong foundation for our ambitious growth.
- Create a highly positive and high-performing human-centered environment where everyone is thriving and supports our mission.
- Work closely with our c-level and our people & culture consultancy to drive all sorts hr related projects around L&D, TA, and culture.
Our ideal candidate is excited about taking extreme ownership and building explicit people processes almost from the ground up. You have already hired dozens of new great employees in your previous jobs and love working in fast-moving startups.
Transparency is one of our 9 principles for building a company we love. So here's the deal:
- Annual salary between €48K - €60K based on experience
- Participation in virtual employee stock options program (VESOP)
- 30 days of vacation, flexible working hours (just align with your team)
- Massive ownership to shape processes and our company in its early stages
- All resources and c-lvl attention to make people growth happen
- A highly-motivated, close-knit team with extremely talented, fun, and international colleagues
- Monthly retrospectives, quarterly and yearly OKR goal setting for alignment
- Equipment of your choice e.g. Macbook M1, noise-canceling headphones, large screen, etc.
- Structured career growth paths, no corporate BS, proactive promotions, and salary increases
- Work from home whenever you want with our hybrid office policy
- Stylish penthouse office in the center of Berlin, standing desks, 1 Gbit/s internet
- Most importantly.. free snacks & drinks, espresso machine, foosball table, regular office parties, offsites etc.
Key facts: The start date can be ASAP and the work location is Berlin Mitte (hybrid).
- You bring 2+ years of experience in a people-centered position.
- You have a proven track record of attracting and recruiting top talent within a fast-growing environment.
- You have profound skills with LinkedIn Talent Solutions.
- You bring extraordinary proactive communication skills (business fluent in English and German).
- You are a team player who enjoys working with a high number of different stakeholders and coordinating different organizational needs.
- You gained new work experience in additional aspects of the employee lifecycle, such as L&D.
- You bring a solid knowledge of German employment regulations, in particular of employee relations and payroll-related matters.
- You like taking care of general people operations because you know it's one of the most important pillars for any company.
- Apply: Submit the application form.
- Initial call (30 min): If we're a match, we’ll schedule a 30 min initial call.
- Deep dive (60 min): Explore the job in a 1h deep dive with the hiring manager.
- Founder talk (30 min): Talk to our founders and ask them anything.
- Team meeting (30 min): Drop by our office or join for a virtual team hangout.
- Offer: By now, you know us and we know you, let's make the magic happen!
Equal employment opportunity:
Datarade is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.