Product Manager / Owner (d/f/m)
RemoteGermany, Berlin, BerlinProduct & Design
Data is essential to solving our toughest challenges in business, science, and society. That's why we democratise access to the universe of commercial data. Our Data Commerce Cloud™ is used by thousands of companies to easily exchange data in the most transparent, trusted, and efficient way - across the globe. Data commerce made easy.
We’re looking for a passionate and entrepreneurial (Lead) Product Manager / Owner (d/f/m) to own and drive the development of our Data Commerce Cloud™ platform. As our first product manager, you'll report directly to our CEO, and will have the opportunity to build up our product management function from scratch. We're working in an agile development process and are ready to take our product development to the next level with you.
- Together with the founders & team, you'll continue to develop our product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Develop a deep understanding of the global data market and the needs of our international B2B customers
- Collect customer feedback systematically and setup product analytics to better understand user behaviour
- Design customer journeys and user stories based on your prioritised customer and user insights
- Define, plan, and prioritise product features based on customer value, development effort, and strategic fit
- Lead the sprint planning and make sure our engineers and designers are fully enabled (and happy :))
- Align the whole team (sales, marketing, design, engineering) on our product roadmap and status
- Ensure continuous shipping of high quality features and improvements
Our ideal candidate is obsessed about deeply understanding the market and customers, loves building easy-to-use software products, and has a track record in building successful software products. You love working in fast-moving startups.
Transparency is one of our 9 principles for building a company we love. So here's the deal:
- Salary between €60k - €80k based on experience
- Participation in virtual employee stock options program (VESOP)
- 28 days of vacation, flexible working hours (just align with your team)
- Equipment of your choice e.g. Macbook M1, noise-cancelling headphones, large screen, etc.
- A highly-motivated, close-nit team with extremely talented and fun colleagues
- Fast career growth path, no corporate BS, proactive promotions and salary increases
- Work from home whenever you want with our hybrid office policy
- Stylish penthouse office in the center of Berlin, standing desks, 1 Gbit/s internet
- Most importantly free snacks & drinks as well as a Lelit espresso machine, foosball table, etc.
Key facts: The start date is ASAP and work location is Berlin (hybrid).
- At least 4+ years experience in product management in a software company
- You're the voice of the customer, making their success (and thus our success) your key priority
- You appreciate and have worked in fast-moving agile software development teams
- You're fluent with product analytics tools like e.g. Amplitude, Hotjar, Fullstory, GA, Heap, etc.
- You're no stranger to product development tools like Jira, Productboard, Aha, etc.
- You're experienced in quickly designing and optimising customer and user journeys
- You have excellent communication skills and can rally support from across functions
- You're positive, driven, ambitious and want to build software with global impact
- You're fully business fluent in English (verbal and written). We consider any other language a plus!
- You have good product design skills with tools like e.g. Figma, Sketch, or Framer
- You have previous product experience in B2B SaaS, e-commerce, or online marketplaces
- You already now the data industry or have worked with/for a data provider
- You've build up a product team in the past and have the ambition to become Head of Product
- You've worked with an experienced product leader and mentor
- Apply: Submit the application form
- Initial call (30 min): If we're a match, we’ll schedule a 30 min initial call
- Deep dive (60 min): Explore the job in a 1h deep dive with the hiring manager
- Founder talk (30 min): Talk to our founders and ask them anything
- Team meeting (30 min): Drop by our office or join for a virtual team hangout
- Offer: By now, you know us and we know you, let's make the magic happen!
Equal employment opportunity:
Datarade is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status