🎨 (Lead) Product Designer - Data Commerce Cloud™ (d/f/m Berlin)
Germany, Berlin, Berlin€58,000 - €72,000 per yearProduct & Design
Weather data for climate change predictions, street imagery data for autonomous driving, or logistics data for global supply chain analytics - External data is the essential ingredient for solving our toughest challenges in business, science, and society. That's why data should be available to everyone, not just in the hands of a few: Our Data Commerce Cloud™ powers the free trade and flow of commercial data across the world: Data commerce made easy.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial Product Designer with ambitious ideas and the talent to execute them. You’ve got an eye for detail and can build products which are both practically and visually powerful. As our first product designer, you’ll be shaping delightful user experiences from start to finish. You’ll create product solutions which combine our business goals with our users’ needs. You’ll work with our engineers to bring your concepts to life as efficiently as possible.
Why this job is 🔥:
- Big impact as the first Product Designer with the potential to become lead
- You take full ownership and creative freedom to lead design for a fast-growing global data and software company
- Design is a key priority for our business
- You’ll report directly to our CEO
- You run efficient design processes
- You shape user experience, user interface, and visual design for product features
- You collaborate closely with our Product, Engineering, and Business
- You build high-fidelity prototypes for both product delivery that communicate high-level functionality
- You support product discovery with user research & mockups
- You develop clean, reusable design systems for our products
- You improve the visual identity of our company and products
Our ideal candidate is an experienced Product Designer who combines strong visual acumen and leadership skills. You are comfortable across the entire design process, from research to delivery, and have designed and launched products from scratch.
Transparency is one of our 9 principles for building the company we love. So here's the deal:
- Salary between €58k - €72k based on experience
- Participation in the virtual employee stock options program (VESOP)
- 28 days of vacation, flexible working hours (just align with your team)
- Mobility budget in the amount of a monthly BVG card
- Equipment of your choice e.g. Macbook Air M2, noise-canceling headphones, curved screen, etc.
- A highly-motivated, close-nit team with extremely talented and fun colleagues
- Fast career growth path, no corporate BS, proactive promotions, and salary increases
- Work from home whenever you want with our hybrid office policy
- Stylish penthouse office in the center of Berlin, standing desks, 1 Gbit/s internet
- Most importantly free snacks & drinks as well as quarterly team offsites and monthly night-outs!
Key fact: The start date is ASAP and the work location is Berlin (hybrid).
- You have a portfolio sharing your product design process with outcomes
- You have a proven track record as a Product Designer in a high-pace environment
- At least 3+ years experience of product design experience
- You have strong product design skills with tools like e.g. Figma, Sketch, or Framer
- You have UX research, web UI design, and a responsive mobile experience
- You have experience building and maintaining design systems
- You're fully business fluent in English (verbal and written)
You might have...
- You have previous experience in B2B SaaS and e-commerce design
- You have the ability to build websites with Webflow
- Apply: Submit the application form
- Initial call (30 min): If we're a match, we’ll schedule a 30 min initial call
- Deep dive (60 min): Explore the job in a 1h deep dive with the hiring manager
- Founder talk + case study (60 min): Talk to our founders and present your thoughts on an actual case
- Team meeting (30 min): Drop by our office or join for a virtual team hangout
- Offer: By now, you know us and we know you, let's make the magic happen!
Equal employment opportunity:
Datarade is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
You can anytime learn more about us here: https://careers.datarade.ai/