Junior SDR - Global B2B SaaS (d/f/m, Berlin/hybrid)
Germany, Berlin, Berlin€38,000 - €42,000 per yearSales & Success
Weather data for climate change predictions, street imagery data for autonomous driving, or logistics data for global supply chain analytics - External data is the essential ingredient for solving our toughest challenges in business, science, and society. That's why data should be available to everyone, not just in the hands of a few. Our Data Commerce Cloud™ powers the free trade and flow of commercial data across the earth: Data commerce made easy.
We’re looking for our first Sales Development Representative who fuels our company's B2B SaaS sales engine from the very top. You will be the first touchpoint for all our daily inbound inquiries, hundreds of current freemium members, and of course, thousands of net new prospects that are in need of our Data Commerce Cloud solution.
Why this particular SDR job is 🔥:
- You will face a massive inbound lead stream and can warm-call hundreds of freemium partners.
- A great value proposition that is desired by a clearly defined ICP of global b2b DaaS companies, enabling you to source net new prospects easily.
- Learn from the best. All our sales team members started as SDRs, graduated to AEs in record time, or managed a team of dozens of SDRs at some point in our careers.
- Our SALESnerdy team culture - everything is focused on funnels, pipelines, CRs, calls, $$$, and growth.
- You will hot-call and qualify all inbound leads.
- You will warm-call and create interest with all freemium partners.
- You will identify new ICPs and cold-call net new prospects.
- You will benchmark different ways of reaching out to net new prospects, crafting the first call scripts, and own the end-to-end process.
- You will flood our Account Executives with qualified opportunities and scheduled demos so they start complaining ;)
- You will manage your own CRM pipeline, goals, projects, and KPIs to hold yourself accountable for the success you create.
Our ideal candidate is a junior hunter who is hungry to thrive in a sales-vibrant environment. You still need to learn some strokes but rather fast, and ideally in cold waters. You bring an international b2b-professional attitude and communicate in close to native English with charming eloquence.
Transparency is one of our 9 principles for building the company we love. So here's the deal:
- Salary between €38K and €42K based on experience
- Participation in the virtual employee stock options program (VESOP)
- 28 days of vacation, flexible working hours (just align with your team)
- €1.032 / year public transport mobility budget (ÖPNV/BVG)
- Inflation bonus in the amount of €125 net per month
- Equipment of your choice e.g. Macbook Air M2, noise-canceling headphones, curved screen, etc.
- A highly-motivated, close-nit team with extremely talented and fun colleagues
- Fast career growth path, no corporate BS, proactive promotions, and salary increases
- Work from home whenever you want with our hybrid office policy
- Stylish penthouse office in the center of Berlin, standing desks, 1 Gbit/s internet
- Free snacks & drinks as well as quarterly team offsites and monthly night-outs!
- You have 0,5 to 1 year of experience in a BDR or SDR role in an international B2B SaaS company.
- You genuinely enjoy talking to people from different business cultures and especially cold-calling them.
- You have exceptional communication talent, both oral and written in English.
- You bring outstanding amounts of positivity and persistence, but you also know when to move to the next opportunity.
You might have...
- background in the global data industry
- experience in our current CRM system: Pipedrive
- strong skills with the Google suite especially Slides and Sheets.
- Apply: Submit the application form
- Initial call (30 min): If we're a match, we’ll schedule a 30 min initial call
- Deep dive (60 min): Explore the job in a 1h deep dive with the hiring manager
- Founder talk + case study (60 min): Talk to our founders and present your thoughts on an actual case
- Team meeting (30 min): Drop by our office or join for a virtual team hangout
- Offer: By now, you know us and we know you, let's make the magic happen!
Equal employment opportunity:
Datarade is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
You can anytime learn more about us here: https://careers.datarade.ai/