Jr. Customer Success Manager (CSM) - Data Commerce Cloud™ (d/f/m, Global B2B SaaS)
Berlin, Berlin, Germany€40,000 - €45,000 per yearSales & Success
Weather data for climate change predictions, street imagery data for autonomous driving, or logistics data for global supply chain analytics - External data is the essential ingredient for solving our toughest challenges in business, science, and society. That's why data should be available to everyone, not just in the hands of a few. Our Data Commerce Cloud™ powers the free trade and flow of commercial data across the earth: Data commerce made easy.
We're looking for a Jr. Customer Success Manager that will effectively maintain and nurture business relationships with our DCC Premium Partners from across the globe. You will take full ownership of a portfolio of 60-80 premium partners and drive their return on investment of our data commerce solution. You'll provide the best onboarding experience, increase daily usage, and assure clients' subscriptions renew.
Why this particular CSM job is 🔥:
- Take full ownership of the business relationship with our global customers. Your accounts, your game!
- Learn from the best: You'll gain extensive knowledge and skills across the entire customer life cycle and boost your career in this field.
- CSM is a key driver of our revenue and not just a support unit. You'll be equipped with all the needed resources to make our customers successful.
• You drive the onboarding process of new Data Providers and get them deeply invested in our DCC.
• You maximize customer happiness and retention through ongoing positive relationship management.
• You leverage all platform data and analytics available to proactively identify upselling opportunities, enable renewals, or prevent churn.
• You work closely with our product and design teams to improve our platform and services according to customer needs.
• You organize and document process know-how from the ground up and assure our CS team continues to scale.
• You craft impressive success stories of Data Providers that will be shared with our clients and prospects.
Our ideal candidate is a B2B SaaS enthusiast that combines a positive attitude with a strong personality capable of leading revenue-focused partnership conversations (also with C-level). You are confident, have a sales-oriented mindset, and own a conversation by leveraging BI and analytical thinking in a prompt and effective manner.
Transparency is one of our 9 principles for building the company we love. So here's the deal:
- Salary between €40K and €45K based on experience
- Participation in the virtual employee stock options program (VESOP)
- 28 days of vacation, flexible working hours (just align with your team)
- €1.032/ year public transport mobility budget (ÖPNV/BVG)
- Inflation bonus in the amount of €125 net per month
- Equipment of your choice e.g. Macbook Air M2, noise-canceling headphones, curved screen, etc.
- A highly-motivated, close-nit team with extremely talented and fun colleagues
- Fast career growth path, no corporate BS, proactive promotions, and salary increases
- Hybrid office policy
- Stylish penthouse office in the center of Berlin, standing desks, 1 Gbit/s internet
- Free snacks & drinks as well as quarterly team offsites and monthly night-outs!
- You have at least 1 year of experience in sales, business development, or a customer-facing role in an international B2B SaaS company.
- You bring outstanding amounts of positivity and persistence, and you also know how to display ownership on business-critical matters.
- You have initial experience with standard B2B SaaS CSM processes and tools (e.g. Hubspot, Intercom).
- You genuinely enjoy talking to clients from different business cultures.
- You have exceptional communication talent, both oral and written in English, any additional language is a plus.
You might have...
- Experience with any CS ticketing systems (e.g. Hubspot, Freshdesk, Zendesk, Intercom), and experience with SLAs.
- Strong skills with Notion and Google Suite (especially G-Sheets).
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Metabase, Tableau, or Google Data Studio.
- Apply: Submit the application form
- Initial call (30 min): If we're a match, we’ll schedule a 30 min initial call
- Deep dive (60 min): Explore the job in a 1h deep dive with the hiring manager
- Founder talk + case study (60 min): Talk to our founders and present your thoughts on an actual case
- Team meeting (30 min): Drop by our office or join for a virtual team hangout
- Offer: By now, you know us and we know you, let's make the magic happen!
Equal employment opportunity:
Datarade is proud to be an equal opportunity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
You can anytime learn more about us here: https://careers.datarade.ai/