(Jr.) Account Manager - Data Marketplace (d/f/m Berlin)
Germany, Berlin, Berlin€40,000 - €48,000 per yearSales & Success
Weather data for climate change predictions, street imagery data for autonomous driving, or logistics data for global supply chain analytics - External data is the essential ingredient for solving our toughest challenges in business, science, and society. That's why data should be available to everyone, not just in the hands of a few: Our Data Commerce Cloud™ powers the free trade and flow of commercial data across the world: Data commerce made easy.
We're looking for a (Jr.) Account Manager that will effectively consult hundreds of business users from across the globe to partner with the best data sources for their specific use case. You will drive the democratization of access to commercial data by helping the smallest AI Startups to the largest enterprise companies acquire data for future shaping projects. Yes, at the end of your first 6 months in the role, you will have become a data expert for 700+ data categories.
Why this job is hot🔥:
- Be at the forefront of the global data industry and gain extensive knowledge about external data!
- Work on the most data-driven use cases and build international relationships with clients from Hong Kong to California!
- Boundless room for personal & private growth with a direct revenue impact on the world’s most popular data marketplace!
Your Responsibilities: Enable Data Buyers to find the right Data Provider.
- Rigorously qualify and KYC inbound data requests for use-case fit, project feasibility, and budget.
- Review incoming data postings and ensure that priority requests are perfectly matched with the right data sources.
- Identify and qualify large ticket data buyers and connect them with our strategic key account team.
- Understand buyers’ data use-case and suggest all possible ways of solving their challenges with the right data sources.
- Closely manage and monitor all relevant data buying opportunities in our CRM and stay on top of each deal during the sales process.
- Actively drive and assist data buyers in closing deals with our data partners.
- Deliver scalable data sourcing support for thousands of users with the goal to automate processes where possible, e.g. setting up chat-bots journeys or building a help center from scratch.
- Collaborate with our marketplace product team to sharpen processes and build an even more pleasant data-buying journey.
Our ideal candidate is a multicultural B2B relationship master that combines consultative intelligence with the ability to drive a sale. You are a spreadsheet and PowerPoint guru who loves being on the phone and in meetings with clients.
Transparency is one of our 9 principles for building the company we love. So here's the deal:
- Salary between €40k - €48k based on experience
- Participation in the virtual employee stock options program (VESOP)
- 28 days of vacation, flexible working hours (just align with your team)
- Mobility budget in the amount of a monthly BVG card
- Equipment of your choice e.g. Macbook Air M2, noise-cancelling headphones, curved screen, etc.
- A highly-motivated, close-nit team with extremely talented and fun colleagues
- Fast career growth path, no corporate BS, proactive promotions, and salary increases
- Work from home whenever you want with our hybrid office policy
- Stylish penthouse office in the center of Berlin, standing desks, 1 Gbit/s internet
- Most importantly free snacks & drinks as well as quarterly team offsites and monthly night-outs!
Key fact: The start date is Jan/ Feb '23 and the work location is Berlin.
- You're positive, high-energy, ambitious, and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You have 2-3 years of experience in an international, B2B customer-facing role in a high-growth technology environment under your belt
- You're 100% sales nerd and love to see your customers winning (big)
- You're a stellar communicator with native written and verbal English
You might have...
- worked in the data industry
- used Pipedrive, and Intercom as CRM and user communication tools
- previous experience in a global B2B online marketplace product
- Apply: Submit the application form
- Initial call (30 min): If we're a match, we’ll schedule a 30 min initial call
- Deep dive (60 min): Explore the job in a 1h deep dive with the hiring manager
- Founder talk + case study (60 min): Talk to our founders and present your thoughts on an actual case
- Team meeting (30 min): Drop by our office or join for a virtual team hangout
- Offer: By now, you know us and we know you, let's make the magic happen!
Equal employment opportunity:
Datarade is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
You can anytime learn more about us here: https://careers.datarade.ai/