🛍 Global E-Commerce Manager - Data Marketplace (m/f/d, Berlin, Data Commerce)
Germany, Berlin, Berlin€55,000 - €75,000 per yearMarketing & Growth
Weather data for climate change predictions, street imagery data for autonomous driving, or logistics data for global supply chain analytics - External data is the essential ingredient for solving our toughest challenges in business, science, and society. That's why data should be available to everyone, not just in the hands of a few: Our Data Commerce Cloud™ powers the free trade and flow of commercial data across the world: Data commerce made easy.
We’re looking for a data-driven, analytical E-Commerce Manager to drive the online business of our global B2B marketplace for commercial data. You will work closely with the traffic acquisition team and the product development team to build highly converting user journeys for data buyers and ultimately drive the number of data transactions.
Why this job is 🔥:
- Apply your e-commerce knowledge to a totally new category: Data Commerce.
- Build the world’s most popular data marketplace that is already used by +100K monthly visitors.
- Be at the forefront of the global data industry.
- You lead and impact the growth of our data marketplace
- You understand, visualize, track, and optimize the end-to-end marketplace UX, turning first-time visitors into happy and recurring data shoppers
- You will manage, prioritize, and expand our data categories, collaborating with our content & SEO team to increase traffic and drive more conversions (CRO)
- You work with our product development team to implement new marketplace features to simplify the data shopping journey - our in-house e-commerce system gives maximum flexibility
- You run e-commerce (funnel) analytics and optimize our customer data infrastructure - we’re obsessed with data
- You'll work closely with the founders to build a world-class marketplace product and team
Our ideal candidate is an experienced e-commerce manager with a track record of building easy-to-use B2B or B2C marketplaces with a great eye for conversion journeys and the ability to quickly understand complex markets and abstract environments. You combine e-commerce knowledge on a global scale with strong business acumen and product passion.
Transparency is one of our 9 principles for building the company we love. So here's the deal:
- Salary between €60k - €75k based on experience
- Participation in the virtual employee stock options program (VESOP)
- 28 days of vacation, flexible working hours (just align with your team)
- Mobility budget in the amount of a monthly BVG card
- Equipment of your choice e.g. Macbook Air M2, noise-canceling headphones, curved screen, etc.
- A highly-motivated, close-nit team with extremely talented and fun colleagues
- Fast career growth path, no corporate BS, proactive promotions, and salary increases
- Work from home whenever you want with our hybrid office policy
- Stylish penthouse office in the center of Berlin, standing desks, 1 Gbit/s internet
- Most importantly free snacks & drinks as well as quarterly team offsites and monthly night-outs!
Key fact: The start date is Jan. 1st 2023 and the work location is Berlin (hybrid).
- You have at least 3+ years of experience as an e-commerce manager at a successful software company
- KPIs like fill rate, GMV, take rate, lifetime value, cac, and retention cohorts are part of your daily coffee chat
- You have stellar experience in tools like (or similar to) Google Analytics, Omnisend, Hotjar, or Metabase
- You have a proven track record of having implemented successful re-engagement systems and buying journeys with a measurable impact.
- You are fully business fluent in English (verbal and written)
- You are smart and ambitious af!
You might have...
- the ability to write your own Jira tickets
- experience with a category management system
- the skills to set up an event-tracking systems, write SQL queries, and visualize user journeys backed by data
- previous experience in a global B2B e-commerce or online marketplace product
- Apply: Submit the application form
- Initial call (30 min): If we're a match, we’ll schedule a 30 min initial call
- Deep dive (60 min): Explore the job in a 1h deep dive with the hiring manager
- Founder talk + case study (60 min): Talk to our founders and present your thoughts on an actual case
- Team meeting (30 min): Drop by our office or join for a virtual team hangout
- Offer: By now, you know us and we know you, let's make the magic happen!
Equal employment opportunity:
Datarade is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
You can anytime learn more about us here: https://careers.datarade.ai/