Digital Product Designer (UX/UI/Visual) (d/f/m)
RemoteGermany, Berlin, BerlinProduct & Design
Data is essential to solving our toughest challenges in business, science, and society. That's why we democratise access to the universe of commercial data. Our Data Commerce Cloud™ is used by thousands of companies to easily exchange data in the most transparent, trusted, and efficient way - across the globe. Data commerce made easy.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial, generalist (Lead) Product Designer (d/f/m) to own and drive the design of our Data Commerce Cloud™ platform. As our first product designer, you'll report directly to our CEO, and will have the opportunity to build up our design process and system from scratch. We're working in an agile development process and are ready to take our product design to the next level with you.
- As our first design hire, you'll own and build up an excellent, end-to-end design process at Datarade
- You live and breathe "easy" into all our products, from a visual and UX perspective
- You'll gain deep user insights and understanding with UX research and user analytics
- You create new and improve existing user flows that help users get their job done (JTBD)
- You design high-fidelity UI mockups and prototypes that are easy to implement
- You define the overall visual design and identity of the company and products
- You setup and maintain a powerful and easy-to-use design system and style guide
- You'll be our #1 design nerd and decorate our office with 1000s of Dieter Rams quotes and pictures :-)
Our ideal candidate is an absolute design nerd, very entrepreneurial and business-oriented. You live less but better and use your design skills to improve business outcomes - for our customers and for us.
Transparency is one of our 9 principles for building a company we love. So here's the deal:
- Salary between €52k - €68k based on experience
- Participation in virtual employee stock options program (VESOP)
- 28 days of vacation, flexible working hours (just align with your team)
- Equipment of your choice e.g. Macbook M1, noise-cancelling headphones, large screen, etc.
- A highly-motivated, close-nit team with extremely talented and fun colleagues
- Fast career growth path, no corporate BS, proactive promotions and salary increases
- Work from home whenever you want with our hybrid office policy
- Stylish penthouse office in the center of Berlin, standing desks, 1 Gbit/s internet
- Most importantly free snacks & drinks as well as a Lelit espresso machine, foosball table, etc.
Key facts: The start date is ASAP and work location is Berlin (hybrid).
- At least 4+ years experience in product/UI/UX design in a software company
- You're extremely user-oriented and base your design on user research & data
- You're a design generalist and can lead the entire end-to-end design process
- You're an expert user in at least on of design tools like Figma (preferred), Framer, Sketch, etc.
- You've designed easy-to-use, responsible web applications / SaaS tools
- You've got a good understanding of CSS and HTML
- You've got experience in setting up and maintaining design systems
- You're positive, driven, ambitious and want to build great software with global impact
- You're fully business fluent in English (verbal and written)
- You've built websites with no-code tools like Webflow
- You may even have hands-on web front-end development skills
- You have previous design experience in B2B SaaS, e-commerce, or online marketplaces
- Apply: Submit the application form
- Initial call (30 min): If we're a match, we’ll schedule a 30 min initial call
- Deep dive (60 min): Explore the job in a 1h deep dive with the hiring manager
- Founder talk (30 min): Talk to our founders and ask them anything
- Team meeting (30 min): Drop by our office or join for a virtual team hangout
- Offer: By now, you know us and we know you, let's make the magic happen!
Equal employment opportunity:
Datarade is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status