Business Development Representative / BDR (d/f/m, Berlin/hybrid)
Germany, Berlin, BerlinSales & Success
Datarade invented the Data Commerce Cloud™, a new category of B2B software platform that helps companies to easily source and monetize data - think "Shopify for Data". With more than 1,000 registered data providers, 100k monthly users, and strategic partnerships with enterprises like SAP, we are on track to build a true category leader - made in Berlin.
We are looking for a full-time sales-obsessed BDR that is firing up our sales pipelines with accurately qualified SQLs and expanding the foundation for our scalable growth! You will receive a daily refreshed, flooded pool of inbound MQLs that need to be qualified as relevant opportunities and handed over to the Global Account Executives. You will contribute to and play with a winning Sales Team and interact with potential customers from across the world.
Transparency is one of our core principles for building the company we love. So here's the deal:
- Fixed salary between €36k-€46k per annum
- Between 0.1-0.3% virtual employee stock options vested over 4 years with a 1-year cliff
- Bonus for SQLs
- Hands-on training and specialized onboarding from our experienced Sales Team
- 28 days of vacation, flexible working hours (just align with your team)
- Massive ownership to shape processes and our company in its early stages
- Independent and solution-oriented work in an entrepreneurial and intercultural environment
- Equipment of your choice e.g. Macbook M1, noise-canceling headphones, large screen, etc.
- A highly-motivated, close-knit team with extremely talented and fun colleagues
- Structured career growth path, no corporate BS, proactive promotions, and salary increases
- Work from home whenever you want with our hybrid office policy
- Stylish penthouse office in the center of Berlin, standing desks, 1 Gbit/s internet
- Most importantly free snacks & drinks as well as a Lelit espresso machine, football table, etc.
- First point of contact for potential customers (data buyers), representing the Datarade Brand via phone and e-mail
- Ownership of qualification for all inbound requests (from global corporates to AI startups)
- Research prospects and run a diligent KYC
- Identification of large +6-figure enterprise deals
- Pipeline Reporting & steady process improvements
- Handover of high-intent prospective customers to sales executives
- You are positive, energetic, highly ambitious, and demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are enrolled with a top university in business-related studies
- You are a stellar communicator with business fluent written and verbal English
- Proactively calling people and solving their problems gets you pumped
- You have successfully gathered more than one year of work experience in high-growth sales environments
- You are passionate about everything related to sales and want to flourish in a sales career
- You have continuously exceeded lead generation targets in previous sales positions
- Apply: Submit the application form
- Initial call (30 min): If we are a match, we will schedule a 30 min initial call
- Deep dive (60 min): Explore the job in a 1h deep dive with the hiring manager
- Founder talk (30 min): Talk to our founders and ask them anything
- Team meeting (30 min): Drop by our office or join us for a virtual team hangout
- Offer: By now, you know us and we know you, let's make the magic happen!
Equal employment opportunity:
Datarade is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.